As always, the weekends go by far too quickly. Four more weeks of work, then it's summertime! I can't wait. We've had a relaxing day at home. No work, no errands, just quality time with my baby. We played for awhile this morning, then Will supervised as I did laundry and straightened up around the house. Later, we took a stroll to my neighbors where Will watched the big boys play on a water slide. The warm weather made Will drowsy, so he napped while I chatted. Brian had a final (yes, on a Saturday), but he thought it went well. He was home just in time to play with Will a little before bath time. One downer is that our poor baby can't seem to get rid of his sinus issues and skin troubles. His cradle cap has been gone for about a month, but he still breaks out in a rash on his little tummy and chest. He's been scratching at it lately, and his eyes seem extra red. I'm wondering if it's some sort of allergy. We've started solids, but it's highly unlikely that one of the foods is upsetting him. Still, I'm going to monitor it closely and call our pediatrician Monday to ask if we should come in.
On another note, here is Will enjoying the Rainforest Jumperoo that Brian's Aunt Karen gave to us. He isn't jumping in it yet, but he likes being upright and looking at the flashing lights. Thanks Aunt Karen for thinking ahead and getting us such a cool toy!
Looking big - almost 5 months old!

Testing it out before his bedtime bottle

He looks like such a big boy in his jumparoo! Please let me know if and when he starts jumping in it. Amelia still just kind of hangs out in hers.
ReplyDelete