Back to Saturday – Will supervised while Brian and I cleaned the house. Together we covered most everything, so it’s nice to have a relatively clean house again. After hanging out with Will and straightening all day, we got ready for our first night out together since we had Will. Our wonderful friends Krislyn and Scott, who are both in law school with Brian, came over to keep our little man. They are truly awesome people, and we are so thankful for their help. We never really went out to celebrate our anniversary back in March, so Brian had arranged for us to go to our favorite special-occasion restaurant, Ruth Chris, and see the musical, Wicked. It was amazing! The music, the costumes, the set, the message … it was all wonderful. It’s my favorite musical out of all of the ones I’ve seen (which is only about five, but still … this one blew me away). Brian had read the book last summer, so he was excited to see how it compared to the novel. Krislyn and Scott reported that Will was fun and that they pretty much held him the entire time until they put him to bed.
We have an exciting week ahead. Mom is coming Wednesday, and she is babysitting Will Thursday while I’m at work, and again Thursday night while we’re at a law review banquet. Friday, I’m taking off work so we can visit and get out and about. I also have Monday off of work since we never used the day for bad weather. I’m so excited to have a super long weekend and for mom to get to see how much Will has grown since she last saw him in early February.
Speaking of Will growing up, here are a few pictures taken this weekend. You can see that he’s liking tummy time better, and he can stand up with my help. He loves standing and can do it pretty well as long as we help him keep his balance. Also, I included a picture for comparison purposes that is almost the same scale as earlier pictures in the bouncy seat. Enjoy!
Will, several days old vs. two months vs. four months!
Notice the paci size - since it's the same paci, you can see how the face has grown.
No comments:
Post a Comment