Monday, April 6, 2009
Doctor's Visit
Will went to the doctor today. All is well! Our little man is a little over 14 pounds and just under 26 inches long. Those stats. put him about 75% in height and 50% in weight. He's over double his birth weight and almost half a foot taller. In other exciting news, we can try solid foods now. This week, we'll introduce a few veggies (one at a time) and rice cereal first. I gave Will carrots tonight. It was pretty funny! He looked at me like I was crazy. It was like he was thinking, "What in the world are you putting by my mouth, and whoa, this doesn't taste anything like my bottle!" I'm sure in no time, he'll get the hang of opening his mouth for the spoon, but until then, it may be extra EXTRA messy. Here are a few pictures from the big milestone.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! Will is growing up fast! If you haven't seen them before, may I suggest the bibs you can just wipe off? I found some at Target and they're great for messy babyfood. I just toss them in the sink and rinse them off after feeding. Those carrots stain everything!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm adding those to my list. The white onesie he was wearing is already a victim to the carrots. Plastic bibs it is!
ReplyDelete