Today we also had Will's first official photo shoot. A friend of mine recommended a photographer, so I decided to have some 3 month pictures done. I'll share the link when they're ready. Jessica, the photographer, was so sweet. She was very patient with Will, even as he grew tired and cranky. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Will conked out for a nap after she left. I guess it's a busy day for a 3 month old!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Today was a beautiful day. The weather is finally spring-like and we're making the most of it by strolling in the neighborhood. We are fortunate to have really great neighbors. Afternoons during the spring and summer are marked by kids playing in the cul-de-sacs and adults gathered around driveways, chatting in lawn chairs. Next year, Will will be running around with the little ones, but this year, I'm still trying to get him out and about. Our stroller is SO heavy with the infant seat in it, and it finally occurred to me that maybe he's big enough to be in the main stroller without the carseat attachment. Well after looking in the manual and consulting the message board I frequent, I determined that if I still left him in a somewhat reclined position, he would be fine since it has a 5-point harness. We gave it a shot and our stroll was GREAT! He liked it so much better since he could actually see the world. He kicked his feet and looked all around. Here are some pictures of Will. How cute is he in his little hat?




Today we also had Will's first official photo shoot. A friend of mine recommended a photographer, so I decided to have some 3 month pictures done. I'll share the link when they're ready. Jessica, the photographer, was so sweet. She was very patient with Will, even as he grew tired and cranky. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Will conked out for a nap after she left. I guess it's a busy day for a 3 month old!
Today we also had Will's first official photo shoot. A friend of mine recommended a photographer, so I decided to have some 3 month pictures done. I'll share the link when they're ready. Jessica, the photographer, was so sweet. She was very patient with Will, even as he grew tired and cranky. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Will conked out for a nap after she left. I guess it's a busy day for a 3 month old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is so beautiful! I think he is a really good mix of you both. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carmen!
ReplyDelete