Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 3 month birthday!


Here is my little man on his three month birthday. As you can see, he's wearing St. Patty's Day PJs. He actually has a little Scotch-Irish in him from my side of the family, but the real reason I love St. Patrick's Day has more to do with the other holiday we celebrate on the same day - our anniversary. I love that our wedding anniversary falls on such a fun holiday. What's odd is that Will's due date was Dec. 17th, and St. Patty's is March 17th. Luck of the Irish? I think so!

Will still loves bath time and enjoys being under the warm water. I love comparing pictures to see how much he's changed. Before I sign off for the day, here's a photo of Will's bath last night vs. his first real bath at almost 6 weeks old. He's in his 12th week now.  That uncertain look from week 6 is long gone.  

4/3/08


Will's first bath about 6 weeks ago.

That's all for today.  Until next week ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers