Mr. William, who is ten months old today (WOW!), is a bit under the weather. Whether it's a byproduct of teething or a true cold, I'm not sure. Hopefully it's not the flu, since his fever has gone away. His little runny facet nose is pitiful, and it's really messing up our wonderful sleep routine. He wants the comfort of his mama, which is sweet, but I think he's milking it for all it's worth. Oh well, he's only little once. I'm spoiling him a bit and letting him snuggle more with me when he's usually in his crib, and I'm hoping that he'll return to his normal 12-hour sleeping self once he feels better. He's been fighting sleep a lot lately, and he'll sit up in his crib and fuss. Here is a picture from a few days ago, when he was so tired that he fell asleep awhile sitting up in his crib.
He felt much better later on that day, so I let him crawl around his room and play while I folded and put away his clean clothes. I looked up from my laundry-folding to see this. He opened a drawer and stood on up using it for leverage. Luckily my camera was handy, so I snapped a few before he resumed to crawling.

He's actually napping right now, and I'm hoping he'll continue to sleep for awhile so I can do a few things around the house. Mandy gave us a huge collection of hand-me-down toys that have been sitting on our dining room table for days now, so I'm going to clean and sort those into different bins. Yay for great free toys!
If Will continues to feel better, I look forward to getting back into our normal routine of stroller class and playdates. Hopefully that includes a trip to the pumpkin patch soon, with lots of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment