Will is a happy boy after several days of "GrandMonty" time. My mom came in Monday and stayed until Saturday. We didn't do much, but it's always fun nevertheless. She played with Will and kept him while Brian and I went out to dinner (which we thoroughly enjoyed - thanks!). I love having Mom here, even if we just do normal things like running errands or watching silly t.v. shows. We had a snow day while she was here, although oddly enough, it snowed more south of us than it did here in B'ham. Here are some pictures of us on the snowy deck and afterward.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
GrandMonty's visit & snow
Will is a happy boy after several days of "GrandMonty" time. My mom came in Monday and stayed until Saturday. We didn't do much, but it's always fun nevertheless. She played with Will and kept him while Brian and I went out to dinner (which we thoroughly enjoyed - thanks!). I love having Mom here, even if we just do normal things like running errands or watching silly t.v. shows. We had a snow day while she was here, although oddly enough, it snowed more south of us than it did here in B'ham. Here are some pictures of us on the snowy deck and afterward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cody has the same brown/dino pj's. he loves pointing to all the dino's.
ReplyDeleteGot to love Carter's footed pjs!
ReplyDelete