I need to snap some new pictures, but Mr. William and I have been super busy. I'm loving my mom's group, and that plus our regular 3 days a week of Strollerstrides keeps us on the go. Add in a few errands here and there and we are hardly ever at home all day. It makes us appreciate days we are able to veg out here at the house. Until a take some more pics., here is one that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! My friend Christy took this with her awesome camera. It's from the same day as the blog below, but I didn't have it when I did that posting. Doesn't this little face beg to be kissed? :-)
Friday, November 13, 2009
One more old pic.
I need to snap some new pictures, but Mr. William and I have been super busy. I'm loving my mom's group, and that plus our regular 3 days a week of Strollerstrides keeps us on the go. Add in a few errands here and there and we are hardly ever at home all day. It makes us appreciate days we are able to veg out here at the house. Until a take some more pics., here is one that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! My friend Christy took this with her awesome camera. It's from the same day as the blog below, but I didn't have it when I did that posting. Doesn't this little face beg to be kissed? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yesss he needs lots and lots of kisses :)
ReplyDelete