Tuesday, May 5, 2009

mid-week update

     Will is still having "tummy issues," so I missed work today to bring him back to the pediatrician. We have a kit that we have to use tomorrow morning to collect "samples," for lab testing, but my pediatrician doesn't think it's anything major. Will is well-hydrated and still gaining weight well (15 pounds, 5 ounces today). He's tuckered out from not having a good morning nap, so he's sleeping away in his crib. I'm enjoying a moment of quiet before he wakes up. It's so nice to be at home with him. Only three more work weeks (12 actual work days now, to be exact) until summer break. I'm excited! Mother's Day is also Sunday, and I'm looking forward to that since it's my first. He should be waking up soon, so I'll add a few pictures before I sign off. Here's Will doing what he does best!

Will is into grabbing everything now.  We laughed when he grabbed Brian's empty water bottle and turned it up.  He knew exactly what to do!  




He likes to nap with something soft in each hand



Trying to touch the baby in the mirror








A few pictures from today - 5 months old




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers