Happy early birthday to me! Today, Memorial Day, Brian had off work. Since he’s working tomorrow on my actual birthday, he helped me do some child-free shopping by keeping Will. First, we went to breakfast. Will was an angel the entire time and just smiled at us and looked around in his car seat. Then Brian took over daddy duties at home while I went to the outlet mall and another shopping center. I didn’t buy much for myself (surprise though – Will got some new clothes. He doesn’t need them, but I can’t resist Gap outlet deals. They have the cutest $3.99 baseball-style tees for little boys). Still, it was nice to browse around without having to drag out the stroller or go to the car to feed Will. When I came home late afternoon, my baby was all smiles to see me. Apparently, he gave Brian a bit of a hard time. He’s used to me during the day, so he was a little extra fussy with his daddy trying to do “mommy things”. They had fun playtime, but I think they were both a little happy when I walked through the door. Now my sweet baby boy is sound asleep in bed, and my other sweet boy is relaxing on the couch. I look forward to the week ahead as I can enjoy time at home getting back into a household routine of keeping things straight, cooking, and taking care of the Noble men.
No comments:
Post a Comment