I wanted to do a quick picture update. Everything is good here in Will-ville. We are just enjoying our last month before I return back to work to wrap up the school year. Will is growing so fast. Tonight, he is wearing 3-6th month sized pajamas. I can hardly believe it. We've had a busy day. At 3:30, we visited the nice lady who will be keeping Will while I'm at work. Then, he was in such a great mood that Brian and I decided to try taking him to one of our favorite restaurants, Jim N' Nicks. We hadn't been there since November, so it was nice to enjoy their yummy BBQ. Will was awake the whole time but just sat quietly in his car seat next to me and smiled while I chewed my food (he recently started finding entertainment in watching me eat). This weekend he also attended a birthday party for a coworker's little girl. Will actually slept through it as I "wore" him in the sling, but it was nice to show him off to my coworkers. I'm getting more comfortable getting him out and about, but it's still nice to hang around the house most of the time. I'm trying to soak it in while I can. It's bedtime, so I'll sign off with these pictures from the last week. Love to all!

nap time!

A rare pic. where I'm actually in front of the camera
Sleeping in his momma's arms

Hanging out in his robe post-bath

Trying to engage him in a little "tummy time" to strengthen his muscles; he looks thrilled, doesn't he?

Smiling at mommy - ah, melts my heart every time!

Helping daddy proofread a law review paper
No comments:
Post a Comment