Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Losing "Shut Eye" over Shutterfly!

Last night, I stayed up entirely too late. What was I doing? I spent several late-night hours creating a Christmas card on Shutterfly. It took me so long not because it was complicated, but because it was so easy to preview many different layouts. I liked them all and it was so hard to decide on "the" one.

See this?
Send Holiday Cheer Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

It took me about two minutes to make. It's not our actual card for this year, but a cute preview of what's to come.

Shutterfly an amazing assortment of cards and other fun photo projects you can create (like these calendars). Whether you want to share one photo or multiples in a card, they have tons of layouts to choose from. Their designs are some of the most unique & fun ones I've used, and it's very easy to edit them (a bonus for tech-lazy people like myself). I like Shutterfly's search capabilities and how you can narrow down the specific type of card design you're looking to make. Don't forget to check them out by clicking here! OH, and if you're late to jump on the Christmas card wagon, they have super cute New Year's cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers