Lately, I've been wondering where my baby boy went. He's growing so fast and is a full-fledged little boy who makes dog noises, likes anything with wheels or buttons, and loves exploring outdoors. As sad as I am to see that baby boy disappear, there is something so exciting about this stage. He's learning so much and is able to interact more than ever.
The following pictures were taken at my mommy group's Easter Egg-stravaganza. Will had a good time playing with his friends.


Will and his best bud E!

Will wanted nothing to do with the playground - he wanted to explore.

This, of course, meant I had to chase him the entire time. I love this picture (compliments of Christy, who helped with the chasing)
Will had just a few treats in his Easter basket
Checking it all out
Doesn't he look like a big boy in his hat?
No comments:
Post a Comment