He …
• can now move from a crawling position to a sitting position
• rocks on all fours and pushes his way across the floor
• says “Mama” now! He also knows it means ME! I’m thrilled!
• reaches for us and points at things.
• recently started waving, but still only does it when he feels like it!
• is pulling up more
• still just has two teeth, but acts like more are on the way soon (see below)
We recently enjoyed a visit from Grandmonty, who was a huge help with Will while I prepared for and hosted a Bunco group. Will loved playing with Grandmonty, especially when she let him play with her watch, which he found fascinating. We love you, Grandmonty!
This has been a big few weeks with Will’s milestones, Mom’s visit, and a job offer for Brian! He will clerk with a federal judge for one year (although plans have changed and he may have to now do a bit of commuting between here and Huntsville), then he will work for one of the law firms he worked for the past two summers. I’m extremely proud of Brian, and I can’t wait to cheer him on as he graduates in May - even bigger cheers for when he finishes the dreaded Bar!
Naptime is over, so I must tend to my little man. He’s saying “Mama” over the monitor now. Music to my ears!
cuteeee toofie pic :)
ReplyDelete