Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Amazed

One of my favorite college courses was developmental psychology. A good chunk of the course focused on babies and their developmental stages. I found it fascinating then, and I find it even more so now. The human body never ceases to amaze me, and the process of pregnancy, childbirth, and now watching Will grow makes me truly appreciate it all. I'm amazed when I compare pictures or think about all of the many milestones babies go through.

Here is Will in his carseat at one month vs. 7 months



Will at 3 months vs. 7 months. Same stroller, almost the same scale, but BIG change!



 

2 comments:

  1. Elias can't even fit in his carrier! He hasnt been able to for over a month now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ours goes up to 30 pounds, 32 inches, but I can't see us using it much longer. We experimented with putting him in a restaurant high chair and it worked out great, so I think I'll be installing the convertible over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Followers