Thursday, January 29, 2009
8 Weeks Old!
Today, Will is 8 weeks old. We had his check-up today, and everything was good. He is now 9 pounds, 13 ounces! We're quite pleased with this gain, as he was nearly four pounds lighter shortly after his birth. It seems that he grows and reaches some new milestone every day. He smiles regularly now, especially in the morning and after bath time. His new trick is to stick his tongue out at me when I stick mine out at him. Sometimes he doesn't want to play this game, but when he does, it's hilarious. Last night, he slept in his room overnight for the first time! Up until then, he had slept in the pack n' play next to my bedside. I enjoyed having him so close, and I thought that I might have a hard time transitioning him into the crib. We only have one night to go by, but so far, so good. He slept soundly from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. and then 4:45 to 7. I actually slept a lot better too. Thank goodness for baby monitors! Well it's bath time so I must go tend to my little fellow. I'll try to post some new pictures later tonight. I finally captured some shots where he is grinning! There's nothing like a big ole' gummy toothless grin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment